Kawasaki Z650 banner

New z650 owner from the california bay area!

3K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  bob345 
#1 ·
Just though i would join here and see what all the other z650 owners have to say about their ride. I picked mine up about a month ago and already have just over 600 miles clocked. I Definitely love this bike so far and i have already done a few mods.

z6501 by Tauss ., on Flickr

See less See more
#7 ·
Thanks guys for the warm welcome! @Tremonte I really do like the levers, for what you pay they are quite good. Maybe a bit to angular for non gloved hands, but with gloves on they feel great. The milling is a bit on the rough side, but they fit great and are really simple to install. You do need to remove the switch on the clutch on the z650 before install though.
Here's a closer pic of the levers.

@Stitch Got a pretty decent mod list so far. First being the amazon levers, followed by a yoshimura alpha pipe, a vagabond fender eliminator, swing arm spools, and some bar end mirrors. Hoping to get a integrated rear tail light at some point down the line once they are available.

Here are a few cell phone pics of the current state of the bike.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.