Front flush mount turn signal options? - 2017+ Kawasaki Z650 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-11-2017, 10:26 PM Thread Starter

Front flush mount turn signal options?

Anyone run across any front flush mounts for the turn signals? I really dont like the look of the stock turn signals but there doesnt seem to be anything z650 specific, only universal fit parts but im kinda skeptical of those.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-12-2017, 08:08 PM

Garage
Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be a lot of aftermarket products for the Z650 yet. I've gambled with some universal fit stuff myself.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/192183685807
I found these on eBay. It says its specifically for the Z650 (not just universal) and they're really cheap. I'd take the chance. You could always get a refund if the seller out right lied about the fit.
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-16-2017, 06:58 PM

Just wish they had photos of the lights mounted onto the Z650... anyone going to take the plunge?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-17-2017, 11:38 PM

Garage
I decided to buy them cause why they heck not for under $3. The front of my bike looks like Frankenstein now with the squarish shape of my windshield and the signals sticking out. I think I want to go with flush signals too :P. Bad news is I will get them anytime from Aug 2 to Sep 2 so hope you guys are patient. If only there was such a thing as eBay prime..
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-18-2017, 04:43 PM

I got nothing but time so I'll be here

Hate when you get such a broad range of ETA for parts though.. extreme anxiety haha
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-08-2017, 02:00 AM

Garage
Welp, you get what you pay for. I finally got the turn signals and they don't really fit. But I thought "hey ill just put them in place and test them out anyway just to see what they look like". Aaaand now I must have blown a fuse cause when I plugged it in all my blinkers stopped working. Now I have to figure out how to fix them and I have no idea where to even start. So I learned never to buy anything that cheap again.
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-08-2017, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodipop View Post
Welp, you get what you pay for. I finally got the turn signals and they don't really fit. But I thought "hey ill just put them in place and test them out anyway just to see what they look like". Aaaand now I must have blown a fuse cause when I plugged it in all my blinkers stopped working. Now I have to figure out how to fix them and I have no idea where to even start. So I learned never to buy anything that cheap again.
Correct me if i'm wrong, but since we are using conventional bulbs in the US market. . won't we have to replace our flasher relay or add resistors to the aftermarket LED flush mounts to get them to work properly? I'm assuming that the flush mount signals you're installing are LED.
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-22-2017, 07:20 AM

i ordered the ones attached ... will let you know how they are working ... was 10USD incl shipping
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	HTB1TQcWJXXXXXbQXXXXq6xXFXXXh.jpg
Views:	139
Size:	106.6 KB
ID:	2914   Click image for larger version

Name:	HTB1GVAZJXXXXXalXFXXq6xXFXXXV.jpg
Views:	132
Size:	107.9 KB
ID:	2922  
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-26-2017, 08:08 PM

Garage
you have a link? I cant find those from what you show.did they work out? any mounted pics? thanks
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-26-2017, 10:17 PM

Not arrived yet ... few more days / weeks ... never knows ... ordered from aliexpress:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Flus...311.0.0.ofVQ51

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page