RSV Racing Rearsets - 2017+ Kawasaki Z650 Forum
 2Likes
  • 2 Post By Tremonte

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-10-2018, 11:40 PM Thread Starter

RSV Racing Rearsets

I picked up a set of RSV Racing rearsets for the Ninja 650 project and did an unboxing an install video. Great quality and the communication was good. The company is based out of Thailand, but they directly manufacture their parts. They also carry components for the Z650 along with about every other make and model out there.

The reason I went with a company from Thailand, is because parts for the 2009 Ninja are almost nonexistant in the aftermarket field. I'll probably look into a set for the Z650 just for the ability to adjust the position. Check it out! www.rsvracing.com

Pixie Pie and amire like this.

Bored? Looking for info? Check here: www.tremonte.tv
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-01-2019, 10:02 AM

I just bought these a couple weeks ago if you’re going to buy these I recommend staying in contact with them send an email before you buy. (Giving them a heads up if that makes sense.) These are 250 dollars when the woodcraft ones are double and these are good quality. In my opinion the communication is kind of what you would expect, they guy owns a small business and he lives in Thailand so his English is going to very limited. Be patient he’s not scammer. It just takes awhile to ship. Again you’re getting a good product for a cheap price.

Last edited by Nick.; 06-01-2019 at 10:05 AM.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-04-2019, 09:28 PM

Nice video, Tremonte. Thanks. Just curious, what is the range of adjustability? What's the minimum offset of the pegs -- both rearwards and vertically -- compared to the stock ones? I wouldn't mind having the Z650 pegs a couple of inches back from their stock position, but at the same height. The RSV rearsets for the Z650 show a bunch of screw holes, presumably for adjusting the position to suit one's preference.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page