Kawasaki Z650 banner

Hi from Italy

3K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Alex 
#1 ·
Hi to all you guys from Lake Garda, Italy.
I am 44 years old and finally I decided that it was time to buy my first bike. Yes I know, I am old but...who cares?
So now I am riding since 1st June my new Z650 white color.
The bike is really easy to ride, super light. I am very happy.
I am just complaining about a clicking noise that is always there, even if the bike is stopped (with engine turned on) and throttle is off. I cannot hear the clicking noise if the bike is in neutral.
I am going to write a post in the right area...
Ciao!

#3 ·
I rode my small 50cc motorbike with 4 manual gears when I was young. When I got my car driving license I parked my bike and it is still there. Ha ha.
I was surprised to see how easy was to ride this Z650. I know, I have to be careful, always.
Anyhow I am pretty sure that this is the bike for beginners, like me.
Before buying the Z650 I rode a Ducati Monster for 10 minutes, just to see if I remembered how a motorbike works.
So...26 years without riding anything and 10 minutes with a Ducati before the Z.

#6 ·
Hey there,

I just drove all around Lake Garda when I was on vacation in North Italy about three weeks ago.
I started out in Meran and drove all around the lake. Was quite beautiful actually because, especially on the east side of the lake, the road is only a few meters from the lake.

Cheers,
Alex

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.