New Member Here - 2017+ Kawasaki Z650 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-22-2017, 09:07 PM Thread Starter

New Member Here

Hey everyone,

I'm new to these parts, so here's a quick introduction about me. This week I am purchasing a z650 (white) as my first bike and I am immensely excited. Just last weekend I passed my CMSP course and will be getting my permit by the end of the month.

Now, as I will likely end up dropping this beauty of a bike, I wanted to see if you all had some good frame slider recommendations as this will be the first mod I will be making.

Cheers.

- Nate

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-23-2017, 11:51 AM

Welcome to the forum. And congrats on your white Z, the best color. The Kawasaki Accessory sliders are pretty cool looking; but check out OES brand, they fit great and cost less. And don't start out telling yourself you are going to drop it, think positive, drive defensively.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-23-2017, 07:06 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JACoH View Post
Welcome to the forum. And congrats on your white Z, the best color. The Kawasaki Accessory sliders are pretty cool looking; but check out OES brand, they fit great and cost less. And don't start out telling yourself you are going to drop it, think positive, drive defensively.
Thanks!

I appreciate the input and will definitely check out the OES ones. And you're right, I should try to think positively

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-24-2017, 01:26 PM

Welcome to the forums and congratulations. You definitely picked a great bike to start off with. @Tremonte actually has a video where he shows a step by step on how to install the OES frame slider kit

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page