Kawasaki Z650 Sports and Touring Accessories - 2017+ Kawasaki Z650 Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By Stitch

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-05-2017, 01:17 PM Thread Starter

Kawasaki Z650 Sports and Touring Accessories

Here's a video that just really shows accessories on the Kawi Z650, they don't really list them out though. But take a look at that Akra exhaust. Looks absolutely gorgeous on the sport model (first bike shown)

tech199 likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-07-2017, 11:39 PM

As nice as the Akra is, I'm personally not a fan of the side exit. Would rather have the exhaust opening face the rear instead of the side. Thought that tank protector is nice, may look into that.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-10-2017, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowasaki View Post
As nice as the Akra is, I'm personally not a fan of the side exit. Would rather have the exhaust opening face the rear instead of the side. Thought that tank protector is nice, may look into that.
Im the same way.

Buddy of mine with a Z800 runs M4's GP exhaust and its just about the most ideal setup I can imagine for the Z650, for me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-11-2017, 02:32 PM Thread Starter

The Megaphone GP exhaust sounded and looked pretty nice too. Found a video of one on the ER6 and the sound quality obvious doesn't do it justice but it's worth a look

post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-29-2017, 05:03 AM

Garage
Does anyone on here have the touring accessories for the Z650. I have OGIO soft saddle bags, and although they do fit draped over the rear seat they do need something to keep them pushed out so they don't fall into the rear tire in a corner or large bumps. I imagine one could make something from parts from the hardware store, but the OEM bracket looks like it would do the job just fine. Unfortunately I haven't been able to find a lot of photos of the Z650 fitted with this part.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page