Dan Moto - Page 3 - 2017+ Kawasaki Z650 Forum
 7Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 30 (permalink) Old 03-05-2018, 04:54 PM

I DO like the looks. But perhaps we could start a collection here to help bail you out after your neighbors march on you with pitchforks and torches.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 30 (permalink) Old 04-10-2018, 02:24 AM

Anyone have any video clips with the baffles in? I have the XG-1 and I'm thinking about getting the baffles but I'm not sure if i want to, or not.
post #23 of 30 (permalink) Old 04-10-2018, 07:48 AM
Super Moderator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler Wayne McMullen View Post
Anyone have any video clips with the baffles in? I have the XG-1 and I'm thinking about getting the baffles but I'm not sure if i want to, or not.
Honestly you do. I'll post a comparison later today.

WhitexShadow
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 30 (permalink) Old 04-11-2018, 11:48 AM
Super Moderator

Garage
Ok. So got the footage this morning. I'll be editing and posting later on in the day.

WhitexShadow
post #25 of 30 (permalink) Old 04-12-2018, 03:25 AM
Super Moderator

Garage
Here it is, baffled comparison. Hope it helps.

https://youtu.be/Jxnpx8Jog1s

WhitexShadow
post #26 of 30 (permalink) Old 04-18-2019, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiggySmalls View Post
So an update I bought the dan Moto XG-1 exhaust, and just installed it today. Holy **** it is LOUD. I knew it was going to be loud but not this loud. I love the sound but my neighbors are going to hate me. I paid $285 and I got 4-7 day ups ground for free. Although when I was installing it I found out you need to either buy a heated WB o2 sensor or buy a m18 to M12 o2 sensor adapter. So the only place that had it was Harley Davidson so it was an extra $40 for a pack of two. You can buy them online for ~$10. Also the end bracket on the exhaust tips donít donít seem to line up anywhere so I can fasten it, but I could also not be doing it right. All in all itís a cheap and great sounding alternative to the expensive full systems out there.

Hey, where did you buy it for $285, the cheapest I can find it is around $320 on eBay.

also, after all this time how is it holding up?
post #27 of 30 (permalink) Old 04-19-2019, 11:59 AM
Super Moderator

Garage
Danmoto website. But I'm sure the prices change with time. Being that I live in CA and the new exhaust law making it a non correctable ticket, I am seriously considering selling my exhaust. Thinking $180 shipped, but not sure. That would save you some serious cash. But again not 100 percent sure I want to get rid of it yet.

WhitexShadow
post #28 of 30 (permalink) Old 04-24-2019, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by czrlaker View Post
Danmoto website. But I'm sure the prices change with time. Being that I live in CA and the new exhaust law making it a non correctable ticket, I am seriously considering selling my exhaust. Thinking $180 shipped, but not sure. That would save you some serious cash. But again not 100 percent sure I want to get rid of it yet.

Man i wish i would have saw this before i placed my order. Found it for 290.

Yeah, I just moved from Cali and am aware of that dumb law, I think they are recalling that law though.

Can you comment on how you mounted the exhaust and how it's held up over time? Do you have pics of it on your bike?
post #29 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-25-2019, 11:09 AM

Just installed these and they are as loud as people have claimed..... jesussssss. As soon as I turned the bike on I went on to the DanMoto website and ordered baffles 😂 sounds really amazing! But, I don’t know if I want to ride around this loud for more than a week. I recommend the baffles big league.
post #30 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-25-2019, 05:48 PM
Super Moderator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deanospumoni View Post
Just installed these and they are as loud as people have claimed..... jesussssss. As soon as I turned the bike on I went on to the DanMoto website and ordered baffles 😂 sounds really amazing! But, I don’t know if I want to ride around this loud for more than a week. I recommend the baffles big league.
Not gonna say I told you so.

WhitexShadow

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page