Kawasaki Z650 banner

Ixil Exhaust Kawasaki Z650

13K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  jcarcinogen 
#1 ·
Ixil, the Spanish exhaust factory, has created an exhaust system for the Z650 and it looks pretty sweet. It's called the Ixil Super Extreme SX-1 designed for bikes with the exhaust under the engine.
The Super Extreme SX-1 is equipped with a stainless steel manifolds high-strength aircraft and muffler underneath the vehicle, equipped with a removable db killer, it has a carbon fiber roof.
The increase of rated power is 3.4 hp at 8,100 rpm compared with a weight savings compared to the original exhaust of 4.2 kg. Ixil Super Extreme SX-1 is approved for circulation.

The complete exhaust system Ixil SX-1 is offered at a price of 888.90 including VAT. For Kawasaki Z650 2017 it is also available the complete exhaust system with silencer Ixil black L3XB to the € 705.57 price. Also available are finally the complete exhaust systems with X55 Ixil silencers, VOCs, XOVS, XOVC, SOVE.
Scarico completo | Ixil Super Extreme SX-1 | Kawasaki Z650

See less See more
#4 ·
Tried looking for videos of how the system sounds and couldn't find anything but anyone familiar with how the Z1000 sounds, even before we know what the Z650's system sounds like, this should help convince you...

From that I have some good expectations of Ixil.
On a side note it does help that higher CC Kawi's sound great even stock.

#6 ·
This is most likely the system I am going with. Or perhaps the Yoshimura.... depends on who has the best HP per dollar between the two. I already have a fuel controller lined up, and a dyno tune to go with it. I'm hoping to live stream the entire thing on my channel. At the least, there will definitely be recorded footage. If you go to my liked videos, you can find an ER6n video by RoughRider, who used this same exhaust on his bike. Same engine, so should give you a real close idea how it will look and sound.

#7 ·
IXIL Exhaust for 650

Here you go. And if you let it play out, you'll get the clip of the new Alpha series for the Z650 from Yoshimura. It's being released in April.

In another note, Just got a call from Ixil and was told that the LX3 has been released to the public. I'm waiting to hear when I can expect a delivery now :)
Here you go. And if you let it play out, you'll get the clip of the new Alpha series for the Z650 from Yoshimura. It's being released in April.

In another note, Just got a call from Ixil and was told that the LX3 has been released to the public. I'm waiting to hear when I can expect a delivery now :)

#9 ·
Well, I have bad news about it. They finally called me back and said that although it has been released to the public, we won't see any in the US until probably the end of April..... I've been pestering them about giving us some spec sheets, since Yoshi released theirs. IXIL said retail is $649. Same as Yoshi pretty much. I need to see some numbers.

#13 ·
Yeah, IXIL is a company in Spain. The exhausts are available in Europe now, but won't be here until the end of the month, first of April. That listing is from France. The US only has one approved IXIL dealer. I'm not sure why it takes so much longer for us to get them. Perhaps customs... who knows.

#14 ·
Looks like its easier to get the Ixil L3XB now than when this thread was started. The Ixil USA site offers it for $590 free shipping IXIL L3XB BLACK HYPERLOW FULL EXHAUST KAWASAKI Z 650 2017-2018 - IXIL USA but its still hard to find some numbers regarding what kind of performance increase it gives. I like how it looks and sounds but am hesitant to order it over the Yoshimura alpha since the numbers are clear with that. Does anyone know how the Ixil L3XB compares to the yoshi performance wise?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.