Rapid Bike ECU is in and tune complete! - Page 2 - 2017+ Kawasaki Z650 Forum
 3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 19 (permalink) Old 10-03-2017, 01:19 AM

Hey Tremonte,

I've just installed the same rapidbike evo into my z650 - but being in AU getting a dyno who knows the product is proving more difficult. By any chance would you be able to share your evo map backup post dyno ?

Cheers
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 19 (permalink) Old 10-03-2017, 01:11 PM Thread Starter

I don't think my map will work for your bike, being we are on different continents, with different fuels. Set the RB to auto tune, and after 150-200miles, she should be dialed in.

Bored? Looking for info? Check here: www.tremonte.tv
post #13 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-21-2018, 12:54 PM

Hello Tremonte,

i plan to buy the Rapid Bike EVO for my z650 2017 with the map switcher, do you know if its possible to save the completely stock setting of the ecu in one profile and i a second custom profile and switch between them on the fly with the map switcher ?

Cheers
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-21-2018, 01:52 PM

Garage
I have some questions about down the road, what kind of maintenance do you need to keep up? (plugs changed more often? stuff like that) or is it once it is setup you just use normal maintenance procedures? also is only setup with that particular exhaust if I used some other exhaust system would the tuning be different? thanx
post #15 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-22-2018, 06:47 PM Thread Starter

With the auto-tune feature, it doesn't matter what mods, exhaust etc. Just wire it in, turn on the settings and in a tank of fuel, she should be dialed in. Even when you add more mods, change exhaust, etc... it's always watching your riding habits and adjusting. Several thousand miles on this setup so far, and no issues at all, and the bike still runs flawless. Maintenance will stay the same. The switch can be used to go from stock to a custom map. Any two maps that you save on the unit will be at the touch of your fingers.

post #16 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-02-2018, 07:19 PM

I wonder, will I get equal power on restricted z650? I'm sure mine doesn't have restriction bolt like the US version of the bike so I'm thinking the restriction is made by ECU only?
post #17 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-03-2018, 09:05 AM Thread Starter

The US model doesn't have any restrictions at all. No bolt, no ECU changes. As far as I've seen from people in the EU and other countries, it's only a safety screw that restricts your bike. The RB system won't do you any good with limited throttle openings, or a different ECU program.

post #18 of 19 (permalink) Old 07-16-2019, 09:19 AM

@Tremonte , do you have your ECU part number handy?? I am thinking it will be 21175-1194?

Cheers
post #19 of 19 (permalink) Old 10-05-2019, 12:03 AM

Hey Tremonte, I ordered the RB Evo for my z650 from Superbike Unlimited and asked them to load your map onto it. It’s highly unlikely they did that being they are in NC and the Evo is shipping from a distribution center in Orlando Florida. Would it be possible for you to send me the map or should I just call sb unlimited next week during business hours and ask if they’ll email it to me. Thanks man!

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page