Kawasaki Z650 banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I love how much the tail tidy cleans up the overall look. Stock ones are always way too large and awkwardly stick out but for regulations sake, I guess they must be like that. However @Patluys that looks amazing! What's next on the list?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Thanks!
The only thing that I have planned to do for now is to change the turn signals. The should arrive somewhere this week.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Do you plan on doing anything about those mirrors? Already been seeing some people wanting bar end mirrors or overall something sleeker and not as obvious.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The mirrors definitely need to go lol.

Which led markers are out for them? Didn't know aftermarket parts were available already. Gotta start doing my research :)

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Post processing can turn a photo that looks like it was taken with a potato to some real good quality haha! Nice job though :)

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I think I like it without the stickers on there... I would probably add my own stickers of course but, it's clean

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Which other stickers are on there? Other than the Kawasaki one that I can see on the tank?? Is that even a sticker? I can't remember since the last time I've seen the bike in person to be honest

1 - 20 of 33 Posts