Kawasaki Z650 banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone
Any ideas on a z650 66plate. When I go to start up the bike all electrics working battery fully charged and fuelled up.
fuel pump wizzez and relays click ready to fire up Then go to press the start switch and nothing.
kill switch working as it should, kick stand switch no corrosion or broken wires, ignition all seems to be ok nothing out of place. Anyone know of any sensor or fuse or anything to give me an idea of what it could be.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I know this is way late and hope you got it up and running by now... did you figure it out? Was it something like the the starter or a low battery?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know this is way late and hope you got it up and running by now... did you figure it out? Was it something like the the starter or a low battery?
Thanks ziggy
Recovery came out checked all the fuses relays and batt. All seemed ok he put the bike on full steering lock left. Went to check the wiring loom and she fired up. Been running ever since. No faults found no issues with wiring etc. Confused just another quirky Kwaka I guess. Lol.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Interesting - good to know!

When I had a similar experience, it was because the battery didnt have sufficient cranking amps due to sitting for over a month lol - 2 hours later with an external charger and it fired right up!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts