Kawasaki Z650 banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently picked up a 2020 z650 And I can’t seem to find a windscreen anywhere I’m wondering if anybody else has found one for a 2020 Anything designed for the 2017-2019 will not fit as the mounting bracket underneath the factory windscreen is completely different

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm having the same issue with my 2020 z650. I found a Puig windscreen made for our bikes but it's on a 3-month backorder right now. Here is the link Windshield Naked New Generation Touring for motorcycle Kawasaki Z650 2020 - Motoplastic PUIG the model number is 3865. You have to find a distributor in the states to get it.
I just ordered a universal windscreen from Revzilla (Puig Rafale Universal Windscreen), here is the link Puig Rafale Universal Windscreen | 5% ($6.91) Off! - RevZilla
I will let you know how that one works out.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Pity Covid-19 has caused delays of all sorts all over.

I'd say the Puig windshield is worth the wait - mine arrived all the way from Italy when I placed the order; it was worth it.
The quality, fit and finish are as expected.

Good luck and let us know what you decide to go with!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I e-mailed Puig a few days ago because I had the same questions. Here was their response:

Hi Brian,

It will be available by late next week to early the following one. You can go ahead and preorder to make sure you get one of them.

Windshield Naked New Generation Sport for motorcycle Yamaha FZ8 2010 - Motoplastic PUIG

As far as where to order from, here are some suggestions:

www.racecrafters.com; [email protected] (WEST COAST)
www.pureperformancecycles.com; [email protected] (EAST COAST)
www.motovationusa.com; [email protected] (CENTRAL)

You can also check our site for more dealers (please select country):

https://puigusa.com/en/distribuidores-puig

The link they included was not for the 2020 Z650 windscreen, but I assume their response is still valid. Looking to pre-order one if anyone can find a US link.

**EDIT: Just ordered from Pure Performance Cycles on the East Coast. Called up and the guy was very helpful. I ordered the touring version in black for my 2020 Z, so my part number was 3865N. They are supposed to be shipping out in the next week or so.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Received my 2020 windscreen last Friday and got it put on over the weekend. The difference is amazing. Pushes the wind away from my chest and makes it more comfortable at highway speeds. Wind is pushed towards my helmet but does not cause any extra wobble or turbulence.
20200808_164614.jpg

·
Registered
19 Posts
I bet the difference is crazy, that windscreen is massive! I got a Puig new generation, installed it a day or two ago. I like the look, and a bit better on the highway. I’m sure it will make more of a difference to my wife, I’m way to big to avoid buffeting on this bike

1 - 7 of 7 Posts