Kawasaki Z650 banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I recently took off the stock mirrors and side passenger peg mounts off my bike. Do they sell caps/plugs for these exposed holes and if so what are they called? Also happy to answer any questions on replacing the stock bar ends since that was a bit overwhelming and confusing doing research on for the 2021 model. Attaching a picture below, I think it looks clean and I get my CRG mirrors tomorrow.

·
Registered
2021 Kawasaki Z650 (Non-ABS)
3 Posts
Thinking about doing this myself soon. Although, I want to replace my handlebar first. I'm 6'1" So trying to get a bit more aggressive of a riding position, along with the Kawi aftermarket taller seat.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hello all,

I recently took off the stock mirrors and side passenger peg mounts off my bike. Do they sell caps/plugs for these exposed holes and if so what are they called? Also happy to answer any questions on replacing the stock bar ends since that was a bit overwhelming and confusing doing research on for the 2021 model. Attaching a picture below, I think it looks clean and I get my CRG mirrors tomorrow.
View attachment 5335
hey @Claxton! I believe what you're looking for is a passenger peg blanking kit! I know that Evotech and R&G make them (not sure of any others). And this person is selling some R&G ones (unless they've already sold)!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts