Kawasaki Z650 banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried finding an aftermarket seat, yet? I want something a little more comfortable. How different are the seat dimensions from the er6n to the z650?

·
Registered
32 Posts
It better be, for almost $500. Not really sure the usual price for a seat, that may be a good price for a custom seat, for all I know.
I've had Corbin seats on several different bikes. They're worth every penny. That Gunfighter seat will probably be on my bike before Summer.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I love this seat

As soon as I saw those beautiful Corbin seats in this thread I couldn't resist. I get to ride a crotch rocket with the comfort of a cruiser seat!? Done and done. Also, they let you pick any color all the way down to the stitching! I got purple with a light purple welt and kept the rest black. No regrets here
. It took a tad over 2 weeks from the day I ordered to delivery.

Attachments

·
Registered
89 Posts
As soon as I saw those beautiful Corbin seats in this thread I couldn't resist. I get to ride a crotch rocket with the comfort of a cruiser seat!? Done and done. Also, they let you pick any color all the way down to the stitching! I got purple with a light purple welt and kept the rest black. No regrets here
Please tell me this seat lives up to the hype in comfort as compared to the stock set is it MUCH better or just a little better??

·
Registered
79 Posts
Personally, I think its already much better. But on their site they also state that it will be stiff for about 1k miles until it conforms to your butt lol. So its suppose to get even more comfortable as it breaks in.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Nice dude! Love the seat! Give us an update after you get it broken in well. I'm interested in this for when my husband and I do 2 up.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Has anyone tried the AIRHAWK brand seat pads? They get great reviews, I cant justify the money for a a Corbin seat, even though I want one bad. Also does anyone have a pic of the Corbin seat on the Z650?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts