Kawasaki Z650 banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for recommendations for clamp on bar end mirrors for 2020 Z650 that will clamp on/over the bar end without removing them. I’ve seen other bikes with this style mirror, but not a 2020 Z650z. Thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Looking for recommendations for clamp on bar end mirrors for 2020 Z650 that will clamp on/over the bar end without removing them. I’ve seen other bikes with this style mirror, but not a 2020 Z650z. Thanks!
Sorry I don’t have any info on that, but if you come across anything be sure to let us know here! From what I’ve read it seems like quiet the task to install bar end mirrors if you don’t have the proper equipment handy.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry I don’t have any info on that, but if you come across anything be sure to let us know here! From what I’ve read it seems like quiet the task to install bar end mirrors if you don’t have the proper equipment handy.
Thanks for the reply…I could go with the typical bar ends, but didn’t want to mess with the how well the bars absorb vibration.

·
Registered
1992 ZX750-J 2017 z650 2017 RC390
9 Posts
The MZS mirrors on amazon look like they might work. I like their levers. Word of caution though, every amazon bar end mirror I've used (3 or 4 different ones) were not very good. I would recommend CRG for bar end mirrors, but I don't know if you could make them work with the oem bar ends. I changed out the handlebars as my first mod a couple years ago, so I don't remember what the bar ends are like.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts