Kawasaki Z650 banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wanted to share what I did today, I was swapping over the hardware to my new head light and decided to get a little crafty with some vinyl wrap. I think it looks good and im proud of it so i wanted to share it. ill be installing back on the bike tomorrow, also in the market for some new turn signals if you could give me ideas on what you think would look good.

·
Registered
90 Posts
the Headlight I got from MattsGeckoLed they are on sale and I absolutely love this headlight over the other one
Wow, the headlight looks awesome and so does the coloring on the bike! Are the colors stock? Please upload some more pics if you've got :) Thank you

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow, the headlight looks awesome and so does the coloring on the bike! Are the colors stock? Please upload some more pics if you've got :) Thank you
Thank you very much, the bikes colors are stock I got the blue and grey version. the camo wrap on the headlight however I did myself. I plan to do more camo wrap on the bike to make it stand out from the rest. all I do is take black wrap and a sharpie and get creative on the shape, cut it out and find a home for it on the bike. I will upload more pictures of the bike soon I have to email them to myself from my phone then upload them from my computer onto the forms. it always takes a while to receive them for some reason. after I do more camo wrap ill post those pictures too. its been snowing and raining so I wont be until next week. thanks again for your compliments.

·
Registered
33 Posts
just wanted to share what I did today, I was swapping over the hardware to my new head light and decided to get a little crafty with some vinyl wrap. I think it looks good and im proud of it so i wanted to share it. ill be installing back on the bike tomorrow, also in the market for some new turn signals if you could give me ideas on what you think would look good. View attachment 5247

View attachment 5248

View attachment 5249
Looks awesome! I can cut vinyl if you want to ditch the sharpie. I got my led turn signals from TST industries - would definitely recommend. Good price and quality. Again, nice job!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks awesome! I can cut vinyl if you want to ditch the sharpie. I got my led turn signals from TST industries - would definitely recommend. Good price and quality. Again, nice job!
thank you, ill have to check out the turn signals thanks for the recommendations. as for the sharpie I just use it to draw a design on the back of the vinyl then I cut it out. its pretty easy to cut just have to take my time with a steady hand. luckily with a camo design it doesn't have to be perfect :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
thank you, ill have to check out the turn signals thanks for the recommendations. as for the sharpie I just use it to draw a design on the back of the vinyl then I cut it out. its pretty easy to cut just have to take my time with a steady hand. luckily with a camo design it doesn't have to be perfect :)
I love the creativity. I don't have an artistic bone in my body so I rely on machines to make my designs. I cut a decal recently for my swingarm but haven't thought of other creative ways to use my printing/cutting capabilities to spruce up my bike.

Not gonna pretend this is amazing or anything, but if anyone comes up with a cool graphic for our 650's, i'll cut it and send you a copy. I pulled all of the stickers off of the bike that I could, only leaving the Kawi on the tank and a few green stripes. The metallic paint looks so nice, I couldn't keep it covered up.

This was pre-exhaust and LED turn signals.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I love the creativity. I don't have an artistic bone in my body so I rely on machines to make my designs. I cut a decal recently for my swingarm but haven't thought of other creative ways to use my printing/cutting capabilities to spruce up my bike. View attachment 5253

Not gonna pretend this is amazing or anything, but if anyone comes up with a cool graphic for our 650's, i'll cut it and send you a copy. I pulled all of the stickers off of the bike that I could, only leaving the Kawi on the tank and a few green stripes. The metallic paint looks so nice, I couldn't keep it covered up. View attachment 5254

This was pre-exhaust and LED turn signals.
that is a cool sticker, did you paint the engine too? and that looks like a two brothers exhaust if so I have the same i love it. I wish I had an idea for you to use, I'm not very artistic but I can certainly try.

·
Registered
33 Posts
My engine came that color, I see others that are light grey but mine came black with my color scheme. Yeah it's the two bros. hurricane and I got a power commander to go with it. Love the sound and it's not too obnoxious

1 - 10 of 10 Posts