Kawasaki Z650 banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the bike serviced. Fresh Motul and a once over by the dealer. All looks well.
And....

Something cool is coming out tomorrow!! All you Z650 and Ninja 650 owners keep an eye out for the upload tomorrow evening!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Did you by any chance check for metal shavings? That's always something im curious about on newer bikes still in the break in process.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Everything was clean. If there were particles, it was smaller than I could discern.
very glad to hear that.
some guys I know tend to run the whole batch of oil that comes out through a strainer just to see exactly what came out. Keep us posted on how future oil changes go, thanks for reporting

·
Registered
94 Posts
Always a good idea to fit a magnetic drain plug. Of course, there are usually bits from new engines floating around in there, but will clean up after the first few thousand miles. You can also see what's left in the bottom of the drain pan after letting it sit a while before transferring to the recycle jugs.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I did a giveaway for a Vagabond Motorsports Fender Eliminator, and a stock dyno run before the Yoshimura Alpha install.
I watched that episode when I was looking to pick up my Z650. That's where I found out about the Vagabond fender eliminator. Thanks for that bit of info. I'm loving the look with it installed.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts