Kawasaki Z650 banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I got a code 67 on my bike. Previous oxygen sensor was not working on the parameters from the manual so I bought a new oem sensor. The code didn't go away, even after trying to clear it with the diagnosis device. We checked every cable and the ecu, all the parameters meets with the manual of the bike. We tried a ecu from another bike and the code 67 is gone(there were then a code 3A, but because one bike had a EVAP system installed and the first one doesn't have it mounted from the factory region). This week we disabled the o2 sensor in the first ecu software but the code is still there!
Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks!

·
Registered
38 Posts
If all the voltages were checked per the manual then the problem is how the code is stored. 67 is one of the "backup" codes that isn't just a flag but actually forces the ECU to cut voltage to that circuit entirely. I think the only other reset method available is the "3 cycle" ecu reset that is in the manual. If that still doesn't clear it then you probably have to replace that ecu.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for replying!
I tried this method and it also didn't clear the code. So unfortunately I will have to get another ecu.
Just another thing, when accessing the ecu on a computer there's a few error codes for "output voltage being higher than 8.5 V" for a few sensors. Would that be something to be too concerned about?
Thanks again!
Font Rectangle Handwriting Parallel Screenshot

·
Super Moderator
326 Posts
Hi, I got a code 67 on my bike. Previous oxygen sensor was not working on the parameters from the manual so I bought a new oem sensor. The code didn't go away, even after trying to clear it with the diagnosis device. We checked every cable and the ecu, all the parameters meets with the manual of the bike. We tried a ecu from another bike and the code 67 is gone(there were then a code 3A, but because one bike had a EVAP system installed and the first one doesn't have it mounted from the factory region). This week we disabled the o2 sensor in the first ecu software but the code is still there!
Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks!
What diagnosis device did u use?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts