Kawasaki Z650 banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I just got my new exhaust for my 2017 z650, but I didn't get any new exhaust gaskets with the exhaust? Do I need new gaskets or can I use the old ones? If I have to get new ones what size would those be?
Thank you

· Super Moderator
348 Posts
Hi, I just got my new exhaust for my 2017 z650, but I didn't get any new exhaust gaskets with the exhaust? Do I need new gaskets or can I use the old ones? If I have to get new ones what size would those be?
Thank you
When I changed out my muffler I noticed the stock one did not have gaskets installed. You can clearly see them in the repair manual. Purchased them at the dealer 2 years ago. haven't installed them yet. 🤷‍♂️

· Registered
55 Posts
Thank you
Better to have them. I bought them from eBay and still have two extra if you can’t find them for some reason.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.