Kawasaki Z650 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WHAT'S UP FOLKS LOOKING TO SELL MY WELL TAKEN CARE OF GARAGED LOW MILEAGE (I HAVE TO CHECK ABOUT 3200 MILES) 2017 Z650 BLACK WITH ABS. IT HAS FRAME SLIDERS.. RADIATOR SCREEN.. REAR FENDER DELETE..TALLER WIND SCREEN.. ALL THE BEST OF THE BEST..I'M ON LONG ISLAND THAT'S IN THE COMMUNIST STATE OF NEW YORK WHERE WOULD BE MY BEST PLACE TO SELL THIS BEAUTIFULLY KEPT GREAT RIDE $5000

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
aw that's an awesome color scheme -- why you selling it? you may want to try ebay or facebook. I sold my harley on facebook classifieds and have sold multiple cars and 2 bikes on ebay without issues. Most folks on here already have one :)

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
aw that's an awesome color scheme -- why you selling it? you may want to try ebay or facebook. I sold my harley on facebook classifieds and have sold multiple cars and 2 bikes on ebay without issues. Most folks on here already have one :)
LOL yeah I was only posting to see if anyone who already loves these wants another or knows someone.

·
Registered
107 Posts
GLWS!
It might be good to mention whether all the stock parts are still available as well - just in case buyers want to revert back or do mods of their own, down the line.

If you have the time, it may help to revert back to stock, give it a good detail and throw in the aftermarket parts as an added bonus.
I feel like people are more inclined to buy a stockish looking bike vs a modded one as they might think a modded vehicle has been abused or something...or maybe that's just me, lol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts