Kawasaki Z650 banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally decided to swap out my handlebars on the z, really opened up the bikes space went with some renthal double wall rc/oe motocross bars with 801 progrips not to thrilled with how the grips turned out but love the feel of the new bend. Soon will do bar end mirrors
20200424_163120.jpg

·
Registered
74 Posts
Nice work - what difference do you feel when riding now?
Easier on your shoulders? Has it helped with the mid RPM vibration issue as well?

And [email protected] the anime girl sticker...where do you find this stuff at?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Easier on your shoulders? Has it helped with the mid RPM vibration issue as well?

And [email protected] the anime girl sticker...where do you find this stuff

And [email protected] the anime girl sticker...where do you find this stuff at?
So far its a bit more laxed on the shoulders and in between them which is nice. The handlebars don't have the weight that the stocks do im sure you can add them in though but it definitely changed how the bike handles while turning not to mention the wider birth of hand spacing. As for the vibration I don't notice to much of a difference I'm sure if you went to the 1 1/8 fat bar with a double wall it would be non existent but I didn't want to spend the money on just a test run. And the stickers 3 bucks for 100 stickers on Pintrest haha

1 - 3 of 3 Posts