Kawasaki Z650 banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've done a few things since I bought my 2019 blue model (used) around summer 2020. It came with a huge dent in the gas tank. So I purchased a black Bagster leather tank cover that completely covers the blue tank, (had the DMV change the color from blue to black when I got it registered, very easy), painted the blue trim on the headlights black. I have a battery tender installed, I also bought a usb charger adapter from amazon incase I need to charge the phone. High rise Renthal street bars (the stocks were bent when I purchased her), mostly got the high ones because I am tall and feel like it will be better ergos. Bought the tall seat Kawasaki offers, it's a noticeable difference, still not the most comfortable. I just bought an ASI passenger seat air cushion so my girlfriend will complain less. I enjoy riding with passengers. Probably gonna keep it simple, but I'll add a few things, phone mount (never had one, always wanted one), maybe bar ends for the renthal bars. Keeping stock windscreen (if I'm trying to get comfort long distance and not get blasted by wind I'll just drive slower). Definitely considering a luggage rack so I can add soft luggage for a road trip. Let me know what you guys think about my mods (y)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I really like the tank cover. It gets a lot of compliments and I forget it’s there. The only thing is that if you’re using a magnetic tank bag , it might have trouble keeping the magnets attached due to the thick leather. I can use a Small cargo net to secure the tank bag though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts