Kawasaki Z650 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Former Ninja 300 rider from California, and I had to retire it after a good 3 year run. Took a break from riding for a few months, but I just picked up my new Z650 this past Sunday! I haven't put many miles on it, but hope to break it in over the next few weeks. :)

Initial thoughts on the bike: Light, easy to maneuver, smooth power delivery, and I can touch my feet down! It's pretty much what I've been looking for.

Attachments

·
Registered
231 Posts
Welcome to the forums and congratulations! Can't wait to hear what your impressions are after you break it in. Seems like the perfect step up from the 300 :)

Plans on modifications perhaps...? ;)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! So far, it's been a great upgrade from the Ninja 300. I'm still adjusting to the body positioning and power of the bike, but it's been a lot of fun!

I probably won't do any major modifications in the beginning. I want to do protective/utility mods first, then maybe upgrade brake pads and lines. :) Looking forward to learning more about the bike and seeing what other people do to theirs!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Sweet, sounds like the same route I'll be going with :)

I'm actually coming from a 250 so the jump will be in the same range you, going to require a bit of a learning curve but with patience, it'll be great !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts