Kawasaki Z650 banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the purposes of defining the stereotype of the Kawasaki rider: tall skinny goofy white boy, exclusively subsists on Monster Energy and fast food, loves gangster rap or electronic music, vapes. Occasionally will do shrooms. Very close to getting a Gixxer but couldn't stand the obnoxiously loud exhaust and the squids that ride them (though he admires them from afar).

I'd say I mostly fit it; I'm 6'1, and love me some MANGO LOCO MONSTER and Juul. How about ya'll?

·
Super Moderator
311 Posts
6 foot tall not skinny but I lift weights. White boy, however first generation American with parents born in mexico (spain descendents). I do drink energy drinks, but coffee too. 90s rap because I was raised in the nineties (class of 1999) don't smoke, no drugs , don't like suzuki. I fit but not really m

·
Registered
2 Posts
Of the criteria mentioned above the only one that describes me is white, although I do like the occasional Big Mac. I’m in my early 50s, I like rock and country, don’t smoke or vape, don’t do drugs, but do like coffee. I’ve been known to throw back a few bourbons, often in the form of a Manhattan. Incidentally, the Z650 isn’t really a sportbike; that’s why I bought it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Of the criteria mentioned above the only one that describes me is white, although I do like the occasional Big Mac. I’m in my early 50s, I like rock and country, don’t smoke or vape, don’t do drugs, but do like coffee. I’ve been known to throw back a few bourbons, often in the form of a Manhattan. Incidentally, the Z650 isn’t really a sportbike; that’s why I bought it.
Yeah, after posting this I realized that ZX6R and ZX10R owners are most likely to embody those traits. Z650 strikes me as young guys like me who started riding recently and was convinced to get a Zed because of good YouTube and internet reviews and its appealing price, or sensible old guys that don't care about going 150mph (mostly just bragging to people they go that fast once in a while).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts