Kawasaki Z650 banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So right now after a lowside I'm trying to get my bike back on the road, I need to replace radiator, and I'm looking for aftermarket ones.
For some reason the ones on Ebay say that they don't fit my 2018 Z650 ABS, but they should fit 2017-2019 Z650 non abs versions, and also should fit 2017 Z650 ABS too.
I'm extremely confused as both bikes have same part # and are exactly the same. Any ideas? Maybe seller is just not knowledgeable enough, since they have multiple ebay accounts selling same products with same description.

Thanks for help in advance!

·
Registered
27 Posts
So right now after a lowside I'm trying to get my bike back on the road, I need to replace radiator, and I'm looking for aftermarket ones.
For some reason the ones on Ebay say that they don't fit my 2018 Z650 ABS, but they should fit 2017-2019 Z650 non abs versions, and also should fit 2017 Z650 ABS too.
I'm extremely confused as both bikes have same part # and are exactly the same. Any ideas? Maybe seller is just not knowledgeable enough, since they have multiple ebay accounts selling same products with same description.

Thanks for help in advance!
Definitely the same. No differences

1 - 2 of 2 Posts