Kawasaki Z650 banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Kawasaki Z650 - 2017
7 Posts
Tail tidy. Because the original license plate holder is just plain wrong.
And after that the turn signals, because the originals look like an extra set of handlebars :')

Congratulations on your new bike! What colour did you pick?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Other than license plate bracket and any comfort mods, just ride the thing. Don't mess with performance mods until you're used to stock performance. Modern bikes are pretty great stock and can't be improved much unless you're dropping 10k$. Comfort mods are another story

·
Registered
13 Posts
Lol so you just want a ninja 650 then, Carvalho. You're suggestions are exact opposite of what I would recommend.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Lol so you just want a ninja 650 then, Carvalho. You're suggestions are exact opposite of what I would recommend.
Kinda what I was thinking.

I have a 2020 as well and have had it since October. Only things I've done are added some frame sliders, tank grips, and a tail tidy. I picked up a tail tidy for like $35 on Amazon, and I'm super happy with it. All aluminum. Uses all factory lighting. No reason to spend $100+ on one in my opinion.

I received my permanent plate since this, and took the giant rectangle reflectors off.

·
Registered
27 Posts

I have a 2020 as well and have had it since October. Only things I've done are added some frame sliders, tank grips, and a tail tidy. I picked up a tail tidy for like $35 on Amazon, and I'm super happy with it. All aluminum. Uses all factory lighting. No reason to spend $100+ on one in my opinion.

I received my permanent plate since this, and took the giant rectangle reflectors off.

Please post the amazon link of the tail tidy that you installed. Thank you.

·
Registered
27 Posts

What are Tank Grips for? Thanks.

63 Posts
None of my suggestions are present on the ninja 650... not even lower bars...
also, One could prefer a naked bike over a full fairing bike - so, if you want a bit sportbike features on a naked bike, you can have them on a Z650.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Tail tidy. Because the original license plate holder is just plain wrong.
And after that the turn signals, because the originals look like an extra set of handlebars :')

Congratulations on your new bike! What colour did you pick?
Thank you I got the black and green!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts