Kawasaki Z650 banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought a 2022 Z650 and have a few questions that I am hoping you guys can answer for me. I am 5'4 on a good day and the bike sits a little tall for me. This is the first bike that I have owned and am new to this side of the house. I purchased the Lust Racing lowering links and will lower the forks to match as recommended by some bike enthusiasts at work and am awaiting there arrival. Now, my problem lies with the kickstand. After I lower it, the factory kickstand will no longer work for the bike. What kickstand have you guys ordered for your bikes or what are some other options for the kickstand after lowering the 650? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
1992 ZX-7 2017 z650
79 Posts
I haven't lowered mine, so I can't recommend an adjustable kickstand but it looks like T-Rex makes a reasonably priced one:Amazon.com: T-Rex Racing Lowered Adjustable Kickstand for Kawasaki 2017-2021 Ninja 650 : Automotive

Before you order one though, I'd stick a piece of wood under the kick stand and see if it's really going to be an issue. I put a 1.5" piece under mine as a test, it was pretty upright, but definitely fine for parking on flat'ish surfaces. Your lowering links are 1.2" so you might be fine with the stock one.

Hopefully somebody that lowered theirs can help you out 🤞

1 - 2 of 2 Posts