Kawasaki Z650 banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow Z Riders,

I was wondering on a setup for my Z650 for potential weekend trips to places around 500-600 miles radius on highways and good ole mountain passes. I'm still trying to find good luggage options, as I'm interested in either a saddlebag and tailbag setup, or a stricly tailbag setup with maybe a tank bag. I have a smaller Puig windscreen on it, but I might also get a touring windscreen as well. Suggestions are welcome!

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Butt pad and puncture kit. I have SW-Motech bags I like.
I'll be sure to get the puncture kit. The seat for me (4'11, 112 lbs) is pretty comfortable for me so far. I've thought about the Oxford P50R saddlebags, as they are pretty large capacity bags. the SW-Motechs look nice, and the mount support would make it more stable at highway speeds. Kinda wanted an option that I can throw over multiple bikes, as I'm interested in getting a GSXR750, or I could go the ADV route with a Triumph Tiger 900 Low. Sucks being as short as I am.

· Registered
14 Posts
I agree with Matty. I have the SW-Motech Blaze bags. Really impressed with the mounting system. Recently purchased an OEM Kawi rack and mounted a Nelson Riggs 1050 Tail End bag on it. Both sets of bags are expandable and carry everything I need for those longer trips. All together I have about $600 in everything. I am very happy with the setup, the handling of the bike and how the bike looks with everything installed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts