Kawasaki Z650 banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first bike I got about a month ago and just recently finished adding everything I wanted just short of having it painted. Moding is addictive, like getting tattoos. I just keep looking for the next thing I can add/change.

So far I've got a fender eliminator, new clutch/break levers, frame sliders and bar end mirrors.

Im waiting for a decent windshield to come out now. Ill keep stalking this forum to see how others are making their bikes unique :)

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The LEDs look cool. Which kit did you go with? And how do you get your bike into your living room?
I bought the AMBOTHER 8Pcs Motorcycle LED Light Kit on amazon.

I just drove it from the garage into my kitchen door lol. Luckily this bike is slim enough. I don't have the bar ends on however so I'm not sure if they would have prevented it from fitting.

Registered
I imagine it'll be well worth the investment. Those Kriega products sure do last. I'm looking to see what I can do as far as soft saddle bag brackets to keep my OGIO bags off the wheel. Having a bit of a tough time finding a lot of options for accessories.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Looks awesome!

Was it hard installing the multicolor LEDs?
Did you hook them up directly to the battery?
It wasn't hard but I had to wing it since I've never done it before. I just picked some spots I thought worked and unscrewed the sidings so I could put the strips back there. Yes, it all hooks up to the battery.

Registered
It wasn't hard but I had to wing it since I've never done it before. I just picked some spots I thought worked and unscrewed the sidings so I could put the strips back there. Yes, it all hooks up to the battery.
Cool, I will definitely try this out at a later stage.

Just a question. Do you ever ride with passengers?
if not, any thoughts on removing the passenger foot pegs?

Attachments

Super Moderator
I removed mine last week. It makes it look Naked'er. Ill post pics in a bit. I double checked to see if the bolts held anything else in and no. I did notice that the peg support brackets are heavy.

Registered
I removed mine last week. It makes it look Naked'er. Ill post pics in a bit. I double checked to see if the bolts held anything else in and no. I did notice that the peg support brackets are heavy.
I actually had mine removed from the begining.
I told the dealer to skip the pegs and I got the bolts in a little zip-bag, they do not seem to hold anything else.
But I did put the bolts back as you can see from the picture in my previous post. This is just to keep the holes "clean" from dirt.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.