Kawasaki Z650 banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I bought my z around 4000 mi and now it has closer to 7000, it has always had the problem of when i let off the throttle on a hard pule and then get back on the throttle (happens the most in second gear) it misfire pretty bad. I was wonderin if this could be solved by a tune or if other maintenance is required?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hm interesting, I bought mine new and it has a similar (maybe same) issue since new. When I get back on the throttle I hear a pop when it happens. I used to think I ran over a stick or a rock or something that popped initially, but then it woudl happen usually in the same spot where the same acceleration condition happened...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hm interesting, I bought mine new and it has a similar (maybe same) issue since new. When I get back on the throttle I hear a pop when it happens. I used to think I ran over a stick or a rock or something that popped initially, but then it woudl happen usually in the same spot where the same acceleration condition happened...
I ended up biting the bullet and getting a tune from a local shop, 700$ all said and done!. The issue got better but is still there so I took the bike back to see if they could do more. Ill keep you updated.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts