Kawasaki Z650 banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
2019 Kawasaki Z650
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's my 2019 Z650 in Midnight Blue that I bought towards the end of last year. I'm just under 3000 miles. Never run into anyone with this color way before so I'd love to see yours if you have one!

Reactions: johnnydelray

Registered
2019 Kawasaki Z650
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dude, I love my Stormcloud Blue Z. Looking clean!
YEaaaaa!!! Lookin good. You've gotta ton of mods on yours. Does that windshield attachment help with the wind buffeting?

Registered
2019 Kawasaki Z650
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I also noticed you're missing the decal on your right shroud cover just like mine LOL 馃槅

Registered
Looks good! I've honestly never seen one IRL, in my country they only sold the green/black frame and white/green frame.
They grey really goes well with it

Registered
2019 Kawasaki Z650
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks good! I've honestly never seen one IRL, in my country they only sold the green/black frame and white/green frame.
They grey really goes well with it
Thanks!! Those colors are nice too. Honestly, I only bought the blue just by chance because it was the last Z650 in stock at my local dealership.

Registered
Thanks!! Those colors are nice too. Honestly, I only bought the blue just by chance because it was the last Z650 in stock at my local dealership.
Sounds like me - that's how I ended up with Metallic Black Spark - inventories locally are exhausted, I was actually going to see a 2017 Ninja 650R when I decided on a whim to visit another shop - lo and behold they had two Z400s, a couple Ninja 400s, and the lone Z650 (the one I ultimately bought) - got it for $300 under MSRP, no charges, just taxes/document fee, so I feel lucky I found it (and they weren't gouging on the price!). My wife digs the accent color (teal) but I'm not 100% sold on it... maybe it'll grow on me? :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts