Kawasaki Z650 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got my 2020 Z650 ABS today from a dealer who is really hard to haggle with. He came down to only $6,336 before tax, registration, and other ridiculous charges. Not sure if that is fair price for the 2020 that has been sitting in their show room for a while. I traded my heavy and tall bike with this. What a big difference in handling. This bike is nimble and agile. I no longer have to tiptoe at stops. The only thing is I was so used to the great wind protection on my previous ride. The Z650 has just a windscreen for the dash! My previous bike has plenty of storage but Z650 has none so I will add sidecases later.

·
Registered
10 Posts
At that price they're hardly making a profit. The dealer I bought mine from showed me the dealer info on my 2020 and they were only making a few hundred actual profit. The cheaper bikes don't leave much for dealers to begin with.

I was just in a wreck on my 2020 this past Saturday. Car in the lane left of me decided they were turning right... except I was there. :( Waiting on insurance now.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was just in a wreck on my 2020 this past Saturday. Car in the lane left of me decided they were turning right... except I was there. :( Waiting on insurance now.
I'm sorry to hear that! Do you gear up when you ride? I always do.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yup. It was also 45 degrees so there's that. The Cardo is brand new from Christmas, and it made it out alright.

Will make a thread once insurance is figured out.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow! Riding gear really prevents severe injuries. Let us know what comes next on the insurance issue.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts