Kawasaki Z650 banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I have been lurking the forums here for a few months and decided I would post my z650 for you all to see. I bought it back in August of 2020 and put 2000 miles on it so far. I've done a couple mods to it including the windscreen. The second picture was right after getting it home from the dealer.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Nice! I just bought my 2017 Z650 two days ago and I am loving it! Your bike looks great! I saw a mod with a round headlight in one of the forums here, and love that too. I just love these bikes, they look so slick. I am a super new rider. I just started being operator this month.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice! I just bought my 2017 Z650 two days ago and I am loving it! Your bike looks great! I saw a mod with a round headlight in one of the forums here, and love that too. I just love these bikes, they look so slick. I am a super new rider. I just started being operator this month.
Very nice! I was looking at a 2018 then found this one for a killer deal because it was used for test rides so it had like 20 miles when I bought it. I am new to riding too, great bike to learn on. Stay safe!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts