Kawasaki Z650 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey whats going on everybody! new to the Z life but not (super) new to the Bike Life. Been riding for about 2 years, had a 1992 Suzuki Katana 600 til about 3 weeks ago when it got stolen.

So over the past few weeks ive been stressing and wheeling and dealing trying to find a replacement and it came in the form of a Matte Pearl White Z650abs. Ive only had the bike for 3 days but its a different beast than my 'Kan o Tuna' was.

Looking forward to Joining the ZED world. And hopefully finding more Z's in my area

·
Registered
172 Posts
Great color choice, don't know what the divide is like on colors among owner here but I have a feeling that white will be very popular especially since it has enough green going on. If it wasn't for that, white just wouldn't work.

are there at least enough Kawi's near you?

·
Registered
172 Posts
Welcome to the club. You definitely wont regret your decision with such a great bike. I'm new to riding and im so glad I didnt go with a 300cc.
trust me

everyone smart about riding that starts off with a 600cc+ bike loves them
not sure if it comes with age but maturity is definitely a fact of it, younger guys tend to get in trouble more on higher CC bikes when first starting out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts