Kawasaki Z650 banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

Registered
Yup, I can see traffic! There's definitely a big difference in size with the OEM mirrors, so you don't get as much of a view, but the angle is great for me! And yeah, the Oxford heated grips are almost necessary here in Nova Scotia 馃槀

On another note, @Claxton can you let us know when Steffen makes the new spacers for you? I offered to send my OEM bar ends, but you beat me to it, and I would love to get the spacer with the notches as well.
Steffen has my stock bar ends. Not sure when he will post them online for sale but it sounded like it won't take long. Changed to Rizoma mirrors and put on the FE.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #43 ·

Registered
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
it's still waiting to be approved. I didn't realize it took this long 馃檭
I didn鈥檛 realize that was a thing 馃槄. I honestly don鈥檛 remember that step when I started this lol. Alright cool, I鈥檒l keep checking - hopefully I鈥檒l have some more mods by then 馃槑

Registered
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
Steffen has my stock bar ends. Not sure when he will post them online for sale but it sounded like it won't take long. Changed to Rizoma mirrors and put on the FE. View attachment 5361 View attachment 5362 View attachment 5363
Ok Claxton or @laura_whalen2, I couldn鈥檛 use the CRG-like mirrors - they ended up being too low. I couldn鈥檛 actually see behind me, and my knuckles kept hitting them when I throttle. I went with traditional wisdom here and bought the cheap version of the Rizoma mirrors you both have, my I鈥檓 running into a problem. They can鈥檛 seem to fit around the bar ends we all bought from rhinomoto bc the coupling is too wide. Wondering how you guys circumvented that issue?

Registered
Ok Claxton or @laura_whalen2, I couldn鈥檛 use the CRG-like mirrors - they ended up being too low. I couldn鈥檛 actually see behind me, and my knuckles kept hitting them when I throttle. I went with traditional wisdom here and bought the cheap version of the Rizoma mirrors you both have, my I鈥檓 running into a problem. They can鈥檛 seem to fit around the bar ends we all bought from rhinomoto bc the coupling is too wide. Wondering how you guys circumvented that issue?
Ah, shoot! I got the Gen 2 bar ends from RhinoMoto. Not sure how to explain it, this link right from RhinoMoto does the best job.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Ah, shoot! I got the Gen 2 bar ends from RhinoMoto. Not sure how to explain it, this link right from RhinoMoto does the best job.
Ohh man, I see what you鈥檙e saying now 馃う鈥嶁檪锔 I think I definitely screwed up. I might be stuck with these and the 鈥淐RG鈥 mirrors for now. Thanks for the info, I鈥檒l look better next time

41 - 51 of 51 Posts