Kawasaki Z650 banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after years of owning an assorted number of bikes over the years I recently bought a 2017 Z650 with a genuine 350 miles on the clock. How could anyone buy a Z650 and then not ride it for 3 years is beyond me.

What a great bike, so easy to ride compared to my Moto Guzzi Grisso 1200 and a Yamaha MT 03 660 single. And being short in the leg having both feet flat on the ground makes such a difference. Looks great too., and I can see I'm going to have many smiles to the mile this summer.
I wish I had bought one sooner.

Registered
2019 Kawasaki Z650
How could anyone buy a Z650 and then not ride it for 3 years is beyond me.
Welcome! The Z650 is a forever bike 馃槃

Registered
after years of owning an assorted number of bikes over the years I recently bought a 2017 Z650 with a genuine 350 miles on the clock. How could anyone buy a Z650 and then not ride it for 3 years is beyond me.

What a great bike, so easy to ride compared to my Moto Guzzi Grisso 1200 and a Yamaha MT 03 660 single. And being short in the leg having both feet flat on the ground makes such a difference. Looks great too., and I can see I'm going to have many smiles to the mile this summer.
I wish I had bought one sooner.
Yes i just been bidding on a 2010 ducati 900ss 369 mls on the clock. There are a few low mls bikes around, as you say why buy it to sit in the garage.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts