Kawasaki Z650 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I bought my z650 last week.
Enjoying it ever since.
But have noticed some buzz in the tank and footpeg area. Have I made the correct decision buying this?. Thanks in advance guys.

Ps: attaching some pics for yall
IMG20210112230633.jpg
IMG20210122224409.jpg
IMG_20210124_154727.jpg
;)

·
Super Moderator
320 Posts
Welcome. Looks nice, unfortunately that buzzing is a part of the bike. Luckily it's nothing crazy.

·
Registered
40 Posts
That buzzing is designed to let you know the engine is running, and is an exorbitantly expensive optional feature on electric bikes...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dude gotta admit the buzz is unnoticed, but when I test drove the z900 it was buttery smooth and had way less vibes than z650.

Perks of extra two cylinders I guess.

Anyways in love with z650.

·
Registered
10 Posts
get yourself some nice grips that cuts down on the buzzy feeling in the hands. I personally switched my bars to pro taper bars I then filled my bars full of this stuff called backer rod, its this foam stuff that I feel cut down some vibration feeling. as for other spots I swapped out the seat with the ergo seat and that cut down on some vibrations, and was much more comfy for longer rides. I noticed on mine at times the plastics buzz a little near the head light, just double check all the bolts holding on the fairings because they do buzz loose over time. if you get yourself a exhaust you wont hear it anymore lol. ive owned my bike for 2.5 years and I love it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts