Kawasaki Z650 banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I tried to look for it but didn't find anything really fitting (didn't spend too much time looking, tbh).

I quickly solved it with a small tank case with transparent top (not comfortable as the phone mount, I know).

·
Registered
47 Posts
honestly i purchased a phone mount for a bicycle at walmart for 11 bucks. It has a clear window on the front, velcro for the bars, and a small pouch. it fits right under my cluster and works great, plus i can keep my power bank, charge cable, maybe some ear buds and a vape in it. OH, and its some brand that starts with a Z so it rocks a Z on the zippers!

·
Registered
26 Posts
I finally got around to ordering another quad-lock mount for the Z, and got it mounted up today. It fits fine even with my giant iPhone 8+. It just barely clears the tank at full lock turn. I'm pretty happy with it. Pardon my messy driveway/garage.

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
I know the murse looks goofy off the bike, I actually use a tank bag for now because it keeps all my tools for work off my back. Anyway I do hate adding anything to the bar, really need to get the mirrors off. Put new bars on and sat on it without em, so much cleaner. I find the sena 10c works fine for music and GPS and I keep the phone zipped up in a pocket.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts