Kawasaki Z650 banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2018 Z650. I bought brand new over a year ago and it had 5 miles when I bought it, so there should not be any issues from prior ownership. Now I kept it outside with cover on, but a several days ago, it seems that the wind was blowing so strong and it broke its rear fender. Is this a common thing or is there something wrong with it? Is any of fender eliminator work?

·
Registered
42 Posts
If you said," the wind blew my bike over and this broke," I could understand it. But just, "the wind broke it"... how?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you said," the wind blew my bike over and this broke," I could understand it. But just, "the wind broke it"... how?
I think the wind was so strong that it was pulling the rear fender through the cover. I have to admit that cover was loose and it must have acted like masts on a yacht. But still should it be so fragile?

·
Registered
42 Posts
It's not that fragile -- which is why I question what happened here. Are you sure the bike was not blown over to the ground, or run in to by someone in a car? I honestly don't know that I could break mine like that with a baseball bat.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts