Kawasaki Z650 banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I installed both a Smart Turn System, self-cancelling turn signal kit and a Smart Brake Module on the Z650. No more forgetting to turn those indicators off! And no more giving false signals to other drivers! Here's the install process, and I've also got a few modules to give away, so WATCH and WIN!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Today I installed both a Smart Turn System, self-cancelling turn signal kit and a Smart Brake Module on the Z650. No more forgetting to turn those indicators off! And no more giving false signals to other drivers! Here's the install process, and I've also got a few modules to give away, so WATCH and WIN!

Thanks to your video. I installed both the STS and SBM yesterday to my 2020 Z650. It took me longer to install the STS because I reversed the crimping of the male and female bullet connectors! I had to remove them and go out and buy bullet connectors and after three hours, I was out and test rode. I mounted a camera at the back of the bike to see the brake light. Everything works! Although, it seems to me that after a turn, the turn signal cancels too soon. Does the STS module need to be mounted level and in forward direction of the bike? There’s no place to mount the module in the direction as recommended because it’s so tight under there. Well, at least no more forgetting to cancel the turn signal.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts