Kawasaki Z650 banner

21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hookedonit,
Don't sweat it! If your happy and you enjoy riding it, that's what matters! You can't spend your money after your dead...so live it up while you can!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Without really knowing much on this side of things, regarding what I should have included with the bike, ie; extended maintenance, GPS, dealership priority maintenance (non-cancel), an outrageous finance fee (for an 750-800 credit score), I was too excited about the bike.

Granted I do have a bunch of warranties on the bike (transferable 1 time) and the GPS with app/notifications I'm still feeling a little burnt. Learn by Burn.
We could have purchased the bike outright, but concerned about dropping that $$$ on it OTD, now costs us nearly double.

Cost: $16K.
Can you please go into detail and break down the cost on how your dealership arrived at that figure? That's more than twice the price of a Z650 in the States.
No matter the interest rate on your finance, it is not possible to pay more than double the of a new Z650.

·
Registered
88 Posts
$7200 OTD went in a t 4:30pm cold ..rode home 7:00pm On labor day weekend if they thought I would wait 4 days to pick it up they were crazy...lmao

·
Registered
8 Posts
So I paid £5800 for a Black 2017 model with ABS. I was going to pay in cash but the dealer had a 0% APR HP offer so I took that as well & kept my money in the bank earning interest.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Paid $5900 otd with free riding jacket. West Virginia is one of if not the best states to buy motorcycles and atv's. Thought of purchasing fz07 until I checked insurance rates. Drove home on new z650 and couldn't be happier. If you live close to Wva it's worth the drive.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Paid $5900 otd with free riding jacket
Wow, that is a good price. I live by DC and thought about making the drive out to WVa but wanted a more convenient location. What dealer did you use? Did you only talk to them or did you have others in the loop to get lowest price?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Does anybody have the paperwork for anything under than $6,300? I've been trying to buy in AZ and unfortunately no one will do under $6,700... West Virginia had their z650 ABS for $5,599 and shipping here would be about $325, but i have no clue yet how I can secure that... the $5,900 OTD is a crazy awesome deal! Nice job on that one!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Paid $5900 otd with free riding jacket. West Virginia is one of if not the best states to buy motorcycles and atv's. Thought of purchasing fz07 until I checked insurance rates. Drove home on new z650 and couldn't be happier. If you live close to Wva it's worth the drive.
Does anybody have the paperwork for anything under than $6,300? I've been trying to buy in AZ and unfortunately no one will do under $6,700... West Virginia had their z650 ABS for $5,599 and shipping here would be about $325, but i have no clue yet how I can secure that... the $5,900 OTD is a crazy awesome deal! Nice job on that one! Tri city Honda I assume?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Here you go

Those were my quotes for ABS and non-ABS. Sorry its not under 6300
Hey I appreciate it! I pulled the trigger on the ninja 650 ABS instead.. insurance was $25 monthly cheaper (not sure how) and otd it came out to $6995 which dealers around me were not wanting to do less than $6750 OTD on the z650 non-abs. I'll be sticking around this forum though since there is actually a focused group and not whatever the ninja forum is.

21 - 40 of 56 Posts