Kawasaki Z650 banner

Z 650 sold got Z900 yaaayyyyy!!!!!

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  1952paul0 
#1 · (Edited)
I was going to up the performance on my 650 but realised the gains would be insignificant for the outlay, so decided to change up. For the short time I have had on this forum it has been an enjoyable experience. I have a few bits on fleebay off my bike they are, A rear carrier with mono key top plate, Z650 embossed stainless steel rad cover, a side stand foot plate and a pair of paddock stand bobbins. they are also listed in the sales section on this forum with pics and negotiable prices. based UK.
Good luck all,
Paul
Ps Only got the rear carrier left now.

#4 ·
nice, good luck and enjoy! I'll probably do the same maybe at the end of the year... I'm too big for the z650, I feel al little cramped, even with the tall seat and the peg lowering kit. Not even a question of power tbh. It accelerates plenty fine, but I wouldn't object to more kick.

#5 ·
nice, good luck and enjoy! I'll probably do the same maybe at the end of the year... I'm too big for the z650, I feel al little cramped, even with the tall seat and the peg lowering kit. Not even a question of power tbh. It accelerates plenty fine, but I wouldn't object to more kick.
Yes Just got back from a couple of hrs around west sussex. Really nice bike all round can`t wait to get a few more miles on it restricted to 4K rpm at moment but I`m sure the pain of running in will soon be over. I didn`t have a problem with the size of the 650 I was looking at getting power commander etc., but then I thought let`s go back to more cubes. Much better.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.