Kawasaki Z650 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not a big fan of the look of the headlight , so my question is for anyone who knows a bit about the z series bikes in general.
Would I be able to swap out the headlight for the assembly of say the z900? Heck even the 400.
I love the bike so so much, but for my style and seeing what others look like these days i just flat out hate it . I can pretty much rig up anything but was curious as if anyone has done it or similar swaps that could just plug in and bolt back on without too much modding
Thanks in advance for any advice or suggestions!

·
Super Moderator
316 Posts
Not a big fan of the look of the headlight , so my question is for anyone who knows a bit about the z series bikes in general.
Would I be able to swap out the headlight for the assembly of say the z900? Heck even the 400.
I love the bike so so much, but for my style and seeing what others look like these days i just flat out hate it . I can pretty much rig up anything but was curious as if anyone has done it or similar swaps that could just plug in and bolt back on without too much modding
Thanks in advance for any advice or suggestions!
I haven't seen or heard of such a swap. I did think of a z900 because I prefer the dual headlight look, however I had no way of testing out without spitting out a hefty amount of cash just to try out. Maybe you can find a used one from a parted out z900 on ebay for testing. Keep us posted if you ever have a chance to try this.

If still interested in a swap, there are a couple of us that ditched the stock light for a round one, and in my opinion it totally changes the look of the bike.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts