Kawasaki Z650 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys
I'm a new member, living in U.K., I'm wondering what are the options for replacing the end can, anyone in UK changed the end can/ muffler yet guys?
Thanks

·
Registered
94 Posts
If you look closely at the exhaust system, it is very unlikely a reputable manufacturer will offer a "slip on" can, because of the length of the headers and the rest of the system being essentially one welded together assembly. There is nowhere to attach a single muffler can to it.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I'm thinking you would have Arrow and Akropovic and IXIL and Yoshimura available in the UK, and maybe Mivv. We in the US are waiting for more to appear.
By the way, Welcome to the forum, hope you are enjoying the bike.

·
Registered
264 Posts
IXIL will be your cheapest, and it's already available. Yoshimura probably won't be in Europe for another month or so. It's manufactured here in the states.

·
Registered
172 Posts
IXIL will be your cheapest, and it's already available. Yoshimura probably won't be in Europe for another month or so. It's manufactured here in the states.
didn't know that about Yoshi which has me thinking if they reached out to anyone on this forum for a test bike. Anyone?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts