Kawasaki Z650 banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
S2K MoZo,
I received my 14" Stubby in the mail the other day. But, I can't open it because it is suppose to be my Christmas present. Crap! can't install it yet. Hope you can do a video, of the installation process. Would love to see it! Thanks for showing us the pictures. Pretty cool!

·
Registered
48 Posts
S2K MoZo,
I received my 14" Stubby in the mail the other day. But, I can't open it because it is suppose to be my Christmas present. Crap! can't install it yet. Hope you can do a video, of the installation process. Would love to see it! Thanks for showing us the pictures. Pretty cool!
Thanks! I hear ya on that one! Mine is supposed to be my birthday + Christmas gift as well. I'm not going to wait though since it's just going to get cooler here. I'm waiting for a nice and warm day to clean the garage and do the video. Don't want it to be all dirty and scratch anything up. lol

From what I hear, they are moving to a new warehouse where they will have a nice display, probably a dyno, and other things. They may host some tech days too :grin2:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Dang! Must be nice to be so close to them. Would be nice to see what the Dyno reports after you get the exhaust system on.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Dang! Must be nice to be so close to them. Would be nice to see what the Dyno reports after you get the exhaust system on.
Yeah, I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that their warehouse is around 30 minutes from my house. They have a guy who can do dyno runs after I am done putting exhaust, I just have to put it on now.
I'll report back when I have more...for now, it's just a waiting game..lol

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi i am from uk and have dealt with delkevic exhaust for few yrs now they are stainless steel and superb quality i am planning on buying 1 in next few months

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hi i am from uk and have dealt with delkevic exhaust for few yrs now they are stainless steel and superb quality i am planning on buying 1 in next few months
Thanks for vouching on their quality, man. I really like the quality, sound, and how lightweight it is.
Do you know what size muffler are you going to go with?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Not sure to be fair, seen a couple of 200mm oval ones lol, also a facebook group im on called ukzedheads all use sp engineering ones

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just installed my Delkevic 14" system. Check engine light is on now. If this normal? Everything seems tight and no leaks that I can see and the O2 sensor was properly reinstalled. Any ideas?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Here are a few shots of my new 14" Delkevic system. Still playing around with the clamp placement but otherwise the quality is decent, sound is awsome and overall i'm very happy with the results.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Just wanted to put my input on Delkevic exhaust, usually i never go the cheap route but i tested my luck on the shorty 8 from Delkevic, installation could have been a 30-50 minute job but instead you get a box with no intrusions. Super easy to wing but i didn't realize the mounting bracket was a universal bracket anyone could buy off amazon (already a bad sign). And the best part yet was the connector mid pipe to the muffler wouldn't clamp down. no matter how many times i tried and different positions you could fully clamp it down and with east pull it off the header. Quality of their pipes (at least the one i got) would be a 5/10 but what could you expect from a Chinese factory. Looking to get a refund. If you have the money skip out of Delkevic there is a reason why no ones heard of them lol. God **** pipe got me triggered than a mother ******.

·
Registered
3 Posts
You didn't install your gasket which is why you couldn't get the pipe to clamp down. Hopefully, you got the issue figured out.

41 - 55 of 55 Posts